1. Whisk the eggs and season with freshly ground black pepper. Finely slice the potatoes, preferably on a mandolin.
2. Place a suitable size sauce pan over a low-medium heat and add the oil. Add the potatoes and onions to the pan. Cover tightly and gently sweat, stirring occasionally until tender (10-15 mins). Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Fold through the parsley.
3. Line a frying pan with parchment paper and place over a low heat. Add the potato and onion mixture, followed by the eggs. Gently fold through, evenly distributing throughout.
4. Allow to cook gently for approximately 10 minutes until set around the sides.
5. Place the pan under a preheated grill and cook until set. Remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes.